Makita DTD152Z LXT 18v Li-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Body Only
The Makita DTD152 is a compact impact driver with an overall length of only 137mm. Although small it is packed with features like 0-3500 impacts per minute and bright twin LED joblights for working in dark conditions. It also has an all metal gearbox for a long life and a soft grip handle designed to maximise thrust right to the bit.
The latest model is based on the DTD146, but is even more compact with increased maximum torque, impacts per minute and no load speed.
MAKITA DTD152 FEATURES
- Electric brake
- Mechanical 2-speed control
- Variable speed control trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- One touch bit installation
- Ergonomic soft grip handle
- Compact overall length of 137mm
- Lightweight design
- Battery protection circuit
- All metal gears
MAKITA DTD152 SPECIFICATION
- Voltage: 18v
- Max Torque (Nm): 165
- Brake Type: Electric
- LED Job Light: Yes / Twin / Pre-glow & After-glow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward & Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM): 0-2900
- Machine Screw Capacity: M4-M8
- Standard Bolt Capacity: M5-M16
- High Tensile Bolt Capacity: M5-M12
- Coarse Thread Length Capacity (mm): 22-125
- Max. Impacts Per Minute (ipm): 0-3500
- Driving Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Overall Length (mm): 137
- Net Weight (Kg with 1.5/2Ah Battery): 1.3
- Net Weight (Kg with 3/4/5Ah Battery): 1.5
- Brushless Motor: No
MAKITA DTD152 NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 93 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 104 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Vibration Emission (ah) (Using Max Capacity of Tool): 10.5 m/s²
- Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
The delivery charges for all online purchases are as follows:
Orders shipped throughout Ireland a Delivery charge nationwide of €7.99 for weights up to 10Kgs.
We do not ship items over 10kgs.
We also reserve the right not to ship bulky or fragile items that may be at an increased risk of damage in transit.
Goods shipped on a Friday will normally be delivered the following Monday.
Delivery times vary from 2 to 7 working days from the day the order is placed (Before 12 Noon)
and can depend on stock levels (even though item may show 'In Stock' at time of purchase).
Most of our orders are shipped with DPD Ireland. Go to www.dpd.ie for more info.